Thursday, February 8

20on20 Goes to LA!

Hey guys!

Well, Priestly is already out in LA as we speak for the 49th annual Grammy Awards. I'm getting on the plane to join him in a few hours, and I'm so excited I'm about to burst! I know you usually don't hear much about everything going on behind the scenes at XM, but I'm sure you can imagine how crazy it gets. That's on a normal day, so imagine how this countdown to the Grammys is going! Anyways, rest assured there are so many busy bees working round the clock right now, not only for 20on20's live broadcasts but especially for GRAMMY RADIO on XM 200. Make sure you click over there every now and then to hear all of the surprises and action as it unfolds. We're all really excited and proud of everything Team XM has put together for you. I hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoy doing it.

Now back to my flight...what do I need to pack? How will I sit still for almost 6 hours? I just can't wait to get to the big show on Sunday and see Justin Timberlake perform. Shakira will be amazing, too. We're still finalizing a lot of our schedule, but I do know some of our celebrity friends will be stopping by to chat over the next few days. You definitely don't want to miss it! Next time I talk to you, I'll be soaking up the sun in LA!

Here's to a good weekend,
Michelle
20on20

No comments: